We are Spacespire – a Ukrainian digital marketing agency of integrated communications. We combine design, technology and business strategy into a unified discipline powerful enough to propel companies forward.
For more than 7 years, we have been helping brands all around the world to become leaders in their niches, providing our clients with a full marketing cycle from market research and branding to social media support and work with bloggers.
We helped to develop more than 30 projects on the Ukrainian, the CIS, Japanese, the USA, Vietnamese and the UK markets for different industries, including: agriculture, healthcare and biothech, e-sports, gaming, crypto and forex, fintech, social media, HR. Deep understanding and full involvement into our customer’s business processes for us is a key to collaboration efficiency and success.
About this role
Today we are looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join our team. You will be a dedicated marketer and the Project Manager for clients you are assigned to. Together with a marketing strategist, you will build and implement digital marketing strategies.
Our team members are located in different countries and working completely remotely, so it’s important that you know how to lead the remote team. You can work from any place as long as our joint goals and agreements are fulfilled.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead up to 3 projects simultaneously (depending on the complexity of the project and the number of tasks, 95% of probability that you will lead 2 projects, not 3. During the trial period – 1 project)
- Implement products launch and promotion strategies on different markets under the guidance of an experienced marketer. Your task is to analyze, understand and subsequently conduct operational activities according to the strategy.
- Set and track the execution of tasks according to the strategy, achieve agreed KPIs
- Work with internal and external team members (from designer and copywriter to SEO and web analysts)
- Communicate with the client
- Communicate with specialists
- Create reports and plans (sheets and presentations)
- Ability to actively work remotely
- Good verbal and written communication, presentation, and facilitation skills. You will work mostly with English speaking clients. Additional languages will be a plus.
- Experience in setting priorities, delegating and managing day to day tasks
- Ability to respect tight project deadlines. If you are shy to ping your team members with questions and status updates , this job might be not for you.
- Ability to assemble high-quality (clear and concise) presentations in Google Slides
- Good knowledge of Excel (or Google Sheets). You should understand how to make pivot tables.
- Understanding marketing basics and the fact that marketing is not just advertising.
- Curiosity and desire to grow. Market evolves each day, and to keep up you need to adapt work approaches and methodologies. Motivation to expand your marketing knowledge, develop and apply new effective best practice is a must for this role.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with task managers like Trello, Wrike, Asana, Jira
- SMM background or experience with marketing tools like Google Adwords or Facebook Ads. Your tasks will not include direct independent work with these tools, but you will be able to give better feedback to the team.
- Experience in one or several industries: agriculture, healthcare and biotech, e-sports, gaming, crypto and forex, and fintech.
- To learn how to create complex products launch and promotion strategies;
- To upgrade skills for the CMO position;
- To grow into a Project Manager Lead;
- To take additional tasks for extra payment (for example, media buying, etc.);
- To work on projects that you are more interested in (in the future);
- To become a partner of the agency and increase your income.
full-time, remote, flexible hours, 40 hours per week. You can start between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m (GMT+3, Kyiv/Sofia/Istanbul), and finish with a shift.
negotiable, based on candidate’s experience and proficiency level. Payments are made monthly before the 5th day of the next month in USD or Euro.