We are Spacespire – a Ukrainian digital marketing agency of integrated communications. We combine design, technology and business strategy into a unified discipline powerful enough to propel companies forward.
For more than 7 years, we have been helping brands all around the world to become leaders in their niches, providing our clients with a full marketing cycle from market research and branding to social media support and work with bloggers.
We helped to develop more than 30 projects on the Ukrainian, the CIS, Japanese, the USA, Vietnamese and the UK markets for different industries, including: agriculture, healthcare and biothech, e-sports, gaming, crypto and forex, fintech, social media, HR. Deep understanding and full involvement into our customer’s business processes for us is a key to collaboration efficiency and success.
Responsibilities will include:
- Setting goals and developing plans for business growth
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle
- Meeting with customers/clients face to face or online
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Preparing presentations about the products or services with all their values together with sales manager
- Understanding customer needs and conveying them to sales manager in order to create winning proposals for prospective clients
- Building lasting relationships with customers
- Attending conferences and industry events
- You love networking and communication
- You reach out new people proactively
- You are able to communicate with clients of all backgrounds and educational levels.
- You are comfortable juggling numerous clients, on- and off-site meetings, and deadlines.
- You have a sales experience or a wide contact network in one of the following niches: IT, Fintech, Blockchain, Crypto, Agrobusiness, Pharma, Biotech
Will be a plus:
Ability to assemble high-quality (clear and concise) presentations in Google Slides
full-time, remote, flexible hours, 40 hours per week. You can start between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m (GMT+3, Kyiv/Sofia/Istanbul), and finish with a shift.
negotiable, based on candidate’s experience and proficiency level, includes stable part + KPI based variable part. Payments are made monthly before the 5th day of the next month in USD or Euro.